Hudson Valley Heating Services
Do you heat with oil? Propane? Natural gas? Do you have radiators or ductwork? Do you have a furnace? Or a boiler? Not sure?
No matter what type of heating fuel you use or the type of heating system you have, Comfort Tech Heating & Cooling can service your existing unit or help you find an energy-efficient replacement heating system for complete home comfort.
We have been installing top-of-the-line furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps since 2006. We understand the trade-offs, the costs, and installation options and can help you choose the most cost-effective and energy-efficient HVAC solution for your home.
And, we take the time to evaluate your specific needs.
- Is your home under construction? Or have you just moved in?
- Does your home use well water?
- Does your home have a southern exposure?
- Is there a full basement? Or attic space?
- Is your home a ranch or multiple levels?
- Are you interested in radiant heat?
We ask the questions and then provide our customers with the facts they need to choose the best heating solution for their home – including affordable solutions that will reduce your utility costs, provide the greatest comfort at an affordable price, and reduce your environmental impact.